advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Many thanks to Graham (@m7rso) for a pleasant experience selling my Arcs to him. Also thanks to Jack (the Wam Taxi - not sure if Jack has a pfm presence?) for doing his thing to get them from one end of the country to the other!

Both highly recommended.

Thank you @Juancho for your attention to detail on the Radford STA 15 hum issue. It was a smooth transaction and is a fantastic match with my Turnberrys.

Collected a lovely little Tern B7 folding bike from @Guitar Beard this morning; spent a chilly hour this afternoon tooling around Bath on it - it's great fun!

This is going to be a really useful, enjoyable Thing to live in the car/ for hols & daytrips exploring new places. Many thanks, Jay!

Collected a lovely little Tern B7 folding bike from @Guitar Beard this morning; spent a chilly hour this afternoon tooling around Bath on it - it's great fun!

This is going to be a really useful, enjoyable Thing to live in the car/ for hols & daytrips exploring new places. Many thanks, Jay!
Thanks Martin, Glad you got to have a chilly ride around

Big thank you to @kimmiles for the bargain Musical Fidelity phono stage. His communication was prompt, as was postage and the phono stage is absolutely mint as described… I can listen to my LP12 again and I’m happy.

advertisement

Back