advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Many thanks to @Hugh for the Ortofon Quintet Blue, he advised it yesterday morning and it’s already here, installed and making great music. Great communication and packaging skills too... and a stone cold bargain. I’d definitely do business again.

Thanks to Ward for a smooth pickup of his, now mine, acoustic panels... just managed to squeeze them in the car.

Shout out to CraSh who sold me a virtually unused Teddycap last week. Really nice guy, very helpful, absolutely straight.

My XS2 loves it and so do my ears.

Thanks to Ian , for the Sennheiser Cans bought off off here last week. Have them on now lovely and my neighbours will thank you for it!, thanks again.

Technically not a sale but a gift, thank you Suzywong for the Linn Brilliant PSU, top guy. I’ll be sure to make a good one out of the two!

Big thank you to @Joolzdee (aka Damien) for a smooth transaction with an additional Custom Design Milan shelf. Admittedly not the right colour to match my current stand, but we’ve both agreed it looks good (note that’s Damien and I and not partner and I!! lol ).
A good guy, very trusting and now a very happy Liverpool fan! Enjoy your long awaited return to glory fella!
Take care
Paul

Big thank you to @Joolzdee (aka Damien) for a smooth transaction with an additional Custom Design Milan shelf. Admittedly not the right colour to match my current stand, but we’ve both agreed it looks good (note that’s Damien and I and not partner and I!! lol ).
A good guy, very trusting and now a very happy Liverpool fan! Enjoy your long awaited return to glory fella!
Take care
Paul

And cheers to you too Paul. Thanks for an easy transaction. One of the good guys!! Just be careful with that new stylus!!! Take it easy Damien (Joolzdee)

Many thanks to Neil, NCP of this parish for a quality transaction of camera equipment.
Very well packed and arrived promptly.

Would recommend without hesitation.

Graham.

advertisement

Back