advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

@yolakim

Kim drove down from Kenilworth in Warwickshire to drop off an Auralic Aries G1 to me in Biggleswade in Bedfordshire. He was generous with his time and helped me enormously to set it up (I then for some reason, pressed the wrong button and erased everything and I had to re-set up the Aries G1.

Kim ISA lovely chap and he is totally trustworthy...the Aries G1 is in excellent condition...he even gave me a very flash fuse to go into the Aries G1....Thanks again.

Thanks @johhny nocash for a smooth and easy selling of his speakers. Pleasure to deal with, and they arrived well packaged and in top condition.

@BB Wan , my friend who picked them up from you finally delivered me the biwire speaker cables. I've put them in my system and it sounds fab. Thank you for the kind advice to a young hifi enthusiast such as myself, and the effortless transaction we had.

@AV8 many thanks Paul for popping to see me and collecting your goodies.

Hope you had a safe journey home.

Kind regards Anil

Thanks to Badger748 for buying and collecting my Bluesound Node X
Arrived when he said he would and paid as agreed.

Hope you enjoy the node x
Martin

Huge thanks to @anotherdom for not only making the purchase of his 500DR absolutely painless, but going way, way beyond the call of duty in helping to get it to me.

An absolutely delightful fish to deal with!

Huge thanks to @anotherdom for not only making the purchase of his 500DR absolutely painless, but going way, way beyond the call of duty in helping to get it to me.

An absolutely delightful fish to deal with!
@eelmaster you are certainly most welcome - far better than entrusting to a courier. I appreciate the quick payment and excellent communication; enjoy the amplifier!

advertisement

Back