advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Big thanks to @wiresandmore - totally straightforward transaction - Ireland to UK. Well packaged, quickly delivered and in very good condition. If only everything was this straightforward! Thanks

Picked up Tannoy Chester's today from Russ (Weeman1973). Just as good if not better than described, pleasure to meet & do business with.
Many thanks
TS

Bought an item from @BenS.

Accurately described, wrapped safely and sent immediately by fully insured next day service.
Delighted with my new toy. Thanks Ben

Shout out to Ptah, diamond speakers arrived in good time and if you told me they were knew I would have believed it.

Huge gratitude to Richard @wiresandmore for a very smooth transaction this week. Excellent communication with the extra bonus of fast shipping from Dublin by DPD, well packaged iPad Pro collected Thursday afternoon to arrive in Lancs at 10am this morning, ahead of an expected Tuesday delivery.

In eBay parlance: Highly recommended seller!

Richard @wiresandmore
I bought a phono amp from Richard in March this year. I am only realising now that this is a feedback thread. Anyway everything went smoothly and the P75 is working very well, so I would highly recommend this guy, good to deal with!

advertisement

Back