advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Lew aka baitrunner for a great transaction. Speakers were exactly as advertised A great guy to do business with and Mrs Lew makes a great cuppa!
all the best
andy

Thanks to Orangutang (John) for the 72 and 140, a pleasure to do business with you. The amps sound great!
Vince Rocker (Tim)

Thanks Mark again for a great product, and a good cup of coffee. It was good to catch up again

Cheers

Keith Smith

Bought a rather nice Music First Classic passive pre from marktr - utterly reliable seller, exactly as described. Many thanks!

Many thanks to John (Orangutan) for the Chord Cobra 2 2xRCA to 1xXLR (non-Naim pre-amp to NAP250) for an excellent, straightforward and very rapid transaction!

Thanks to Ed.

A sweet little Quad 306, perfectly packaged and a pleasure doing business with you Ed; many thanks.

It's in my system now with a Music First pre and sounds quite delightful.

A seriously underrated power amp.

Regards,

Mark

A big thumbs up to Koi, who made my acquisition of a Nottingham Analogue Dais a easy & convenient process. Hopefully relaxing & listening to some wonderful music will soothe the ache in my spine...

Nice to meet you & listen to your impressive system.

Recently I bought two powerline from Ken C. Great commnucaion and swift transaction. It is the second deal with the gentleman and hope do business again in future. Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back