advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All, I bought a pair of Speakers from here (AE1s) from the user Ex Brickie
and I just want to say what a real Pleasure and how easy it was. :)
He was really very helpful and communications was 100 per cent.
If you are in the market to buy some Hi Fi and he is selling then I would
say totally trustworthy and a 5 Star Man. :)
As I bet you already know!:)

Monkey.

Thank you Monkey - very kind of you! Very pleasant doing bsiness with you too...

Maybe Tony will shift this post to the good sellers feedback section in the Classifieds...:D

Bought a MJ pro 50 mk 2 sub from Chris (technobear), paid for on Wed, despatched Thurs and arrived Fri. Excellent cond, good comms, packed carefully with a useful 'Beware' note stuck to the foam fillers (to tread carefully and avoid touching the drive unit). Fab little sub, very pleased and can highly rec Chris. Thanks:)

Just received Chord Odyssey speaker cable from Robert (kinder1973) and wanted to say what a pleasure he is to deal with. Lightning fast communication, item well packaged, speedy delivery and a bargain to boot. I've no hesitation in recommending Robert to fellow pfm-ers.

Terry

Just received Chord Odyssey speaker cable from Robert (kinder1973) and wanted to say what a pleasure he is to deal with. Lightning fast communication, item well packaged, speedy delivery and a bargain to boot. I've no hesitation in recommending Robert to fellow pfm-ers.

Terry
eltel459 (Terry) Was an absolute pleasure to do business with, great comms and paid transferred funds immediately... I could only strongly recommend eltel459 (Terry) to every pfm, I would certainly to dealings with Terry if opportunity arises again.

Thanks T :)
Robert.

Kinder 1973. A big thank you to Rob. Purchased Cairn Fog V2. Totally excellent, item as described, mint condition. Great coms. Recommended. thank you.

I sold a pair of Antique Sound Lab Wave Monoblocks to ahof. This was a very straightforward transaction. Hubert is very easy to deal with, paid promptly and communicated very clearly. In short, he was an absolute gentleman to deal with. Many thanks, I hope you enjoy the amps.

I recieved the small monoblocks from user htm_1968 and I am also very happy with the transaction. Olan answered fast and supplied all the important information, shipped promptly, packed the items in a safe way and took great care to make sure everything worked out allright. A true gentleman - I can recommend Olan without hesitation.

Thanks Ian for excellent communication and packing. Very fast delivery. Very highly recommended seller. Everything was just as described! Thanks you very much Ian.

Just want to a few kind words for david, Nirvana11 - purchased a metrum dac off him recently.

It arrived quickly and communication was extremely fluid and i must add the item was exactly as described .

G

hi & many thanks to Unomelodica, great comms & payment came through quickly. Enjoy the DAC has a really relaxed, flowing, detailed, musical sound.

A huge thanks to Paul (blurboy) for the excellent iPhone I bought from him. Moreover, you know you're dealing with a gent when a little extra effort is required on the part of the seller :)

Thank you to Dan, Loosend. Bought Google Nexus 7. As described,mint. B/T Wednesday night, despatched Thursday S/D arrived Friday morning. Outstanding. Thank you.

Absolute pleasure to deal with Ian (Vital) with brilliant communication and very quick payment as well. So pleased your happy with the iPhone and I'll be in touch again soon.

A quick and thoroughly deserved plug for Gromit (Richard). Sold me his mint/new 7D grip at a great price, super communicator and speedy delivery. Great to be able to work on trust like this!

A quick and thoroughly deserved plug for Gromit (Richard). Sold me his mint/new 7D grip at a great price, super communicator and speedy delivery. Great to be able to work on trust like this!

Thanks Peter - and likewise to yourself for such an easy sale. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back