advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like to say a big thank you to Barrie.

I purchased his Deus V2 detector and it has arrived safely today.

He kept me up to date with phone calls and tracking number once it was shipped.

Item in immaculate condition and bomb proof packaging.

A pleasure to deal with you.

Cheers, Tom

Thanks to Russt for selling me his Naim hiline interlink and shipping it to the netherlands

cable and package in as new state, and very prompt and nice communication.

I am quite new to this forum, but my first experience couldn't be better!!

Many thanks to fikszo for a pain free sale of my Hiline. Great communication and prompt payment.

Russt

Bought a small Jensen transformer box from Simon, everything went fine including the always scary shipping abroad. Recommended!
Thanks

Bought Gary's Rega planar 3 set up with clearaudio nano phono. Well pleased!excellent guy to deal with, thanks GJP

Just like to say a big thank you to ftrtom (Tom). A most honest and sincere guy.
Excellent!!

All the best.
Ray (Isobarik)

Yesterday I went to see Shane (Southall-1998) to collect the Klipsch speakers that I bought. Had a very pleasant time chatting to him and listening to his fab system. A very pleasant and hassle free transaction.

Thanks naca5 for a very swift and smooth transaction. The VMS 20 will shortly take up residence in the tonearm.

Last week I bought a Lavry DA11 DAC from AndyU in Italy and it arrived (here in Glasgow) on Friday morning. The packaging was first class and I could track the DAC's progress via the courier's website. The DAC was as described by Andy and on the whole, it was a first class transaction! He even took some pics of the courier's boat in Venice and emailed them to me free gratis ;)

Cheers Andy; a first class deal from a first class seller :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back