advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks to Kinder1973 for a VERY professional deal with the Klipsch hereseys. he could only have improved on the service by actually bringing them here himself, with beers. Brilliant guy, totally trustworthy and honest. can't say enuf really. Thanks Rob.. :)

I would like to thank Gerard ( Solar ) for a very easy sale of my Fraim
Thoroughly recommend

Regards

Keith Smith

I would like to thank Olli I. for an easy and smooth transaction from Finland to Italy, recommended.
Nadir

Anothers great deal with Richard (lotus340r). Nap160 is working great and is as described. Many thanks again!

Just purchased a Croft 25R preamp from Novak. It was an easy and friendly transaction with various preliminary email enquiries and negotiations answered promptly. Super transaction and a great person to deal with. Recommended.

Bought a pair of Totem Sttaf from Robert (kinder1973).
Absolute pleasure to deal with, he went out of his way to help with an unusual timing request from me, stayed in contact throughout this time (even though the delay was my request) and just generally couldn't have done any more to provide great comms and good service. Thoroughly pleasant to deal with and the item was in perfect condition too.
Thanks Rob.

Thank you to Isobarik (Ray) for the purchase and swift payment of my
Dell Laptop.

Good communication throughout, a pleasure to deal with.

Cheers,

Tom

Big thanks to Keith Smith for the lp12 box- sent pictures, poster on a Sunday morning and just generally good to deal with.

Thanks Alfy for a great bundle of camera equipment. Everything as immaculate as described. Good to meet up and discuss our affinity with Linn/ Naim/ Linn systems, past and present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back