advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A belated thank you to George (fullahead) who sold me some DIN/RAC cables - as described, fast delivery, who could ask for more?

Bought a nice modded RB250 from alanchamberlain which was exactly as described, securely packed and shipped fast over to Finland. Thanks a lot, Alan!

Bought a nice modded RB250 from alanchamberlain which was exactly as described, securely packed and shipped fast over to Finland. Thanks a lot, Alan!
Thanks to nshntr (Juha) for an easy and pleasant transaction - glad you're happy with the arm.
Regards
Alan

I've just received the Nait XS I bought from max626x (John): a great product, packed with care, shipped very quickly and even more quickly delivered, and with great communication.
Thanks John, you're a most recommended guy and seller.

Max

A thank you to Gareth, who purchased my cherished WB Discovery's, made the painful process of letting these go in to a pleasant transaction. Top gent and highly recommended to deal with.

Leigh

Achromat.

Purchased from adamk and arrived really quickly in perfect condition. Can already tell what a massive improvement it has made to the sound :)

Bought Tom-Bs Squeezebox, exactly as described and complete down to the last piece of paper in the box! A real pleasure to meet and buy from.

Bought an iPad2 from Blackhawk6969 a few days ago. Arrived next day exactly as described. Very friendly and helpful guy - a top notch PFM seller and recommended without reservation.

Big thanks to Geoff (oldius) for the fantastic audiomods tonearm which arrived at the speed of light and in top condition.
Cheers
Francois

Francois thank you. I loved that tonearm and I'm glad that it reached you as it left me. Such a flawless transaction too.

Bought an RP6 off Wiess-Man
Perfect gentleman and a great transaction topped with great communication
many thanks Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back