advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Alan,
Nobody has ever mentioned me on this thread before despite plenty of dealings. I thought it was because I was a complete arse-hole but my faith in pfm has now been restored.
Alan is a pleasure to deal with and 100% honest and trust-worthy.

Simon

I'll also chime in and say that doctorf is one of the most patient, understanding buyers I've come across on these pages. I'd have no hesitation in dealing with him in the future

Many thanks to Nigel for helping me out with a copy of MS Office for Mac 2008!

Malcolm

It probably goes without saying, but our very own Tony L is very careful and particular in his packaging and posting of a lovely little Quad 33 I've just bought from him, and probably over cautious in his descriptions too.

I'll also chime in and say that doctorf is one of the most patient, understanding buyers I've come across on these pages. I'd have no hesitation in dealing with him in the future

Careful guys; I'm trying to give a persona of being a mean tough guy. You are ruining my reputation.

Simon
ps I have had more than one dealing with shrink and I do not hesitate to describe him as totally honest and one of the many good guys on here.

A strong endorsement here for hoisty - the item I've just bought from him is at least as good as described, well packed and promptly shipped. Great communications and a really nice guy to deal with. Thanks Stephen :) :)

Folkman (Michael),

the Kytes were carefully packed, and you really took the pain to (repeatedly) prompt a sleepy courier... I suspect you even polished the enclosures.

Many thanks, I rate you one of the very best sellers I dealt with.

Massimo

And thanks to Maxbertola for his patience with a verrrrry slow courier !

And yes they did get a polish as well. Hope they sound as good as they look.

Michael.

Thank you Uncle Nigel for sending me a long lost original instruction book for free.
A donation will be made to one of his suggested charities.
Pleasure to deal with!

Many thanks to Gerald for the sale of his Fraim. Packaged perfectly, really good condition and price. I also got a lesson in assembly and a mug of tea out of him - what a gent!

Thanks to BrendanD for a very smooth and straight forward transaction buying 555PS from me. Excellent communication and everything went like clockwork.

No hesitation in recommending Brendan and will happily deal with again

enjoy
ken

Thanks to dubblebubble (Mark) who just drove all the way into London to pick up my TeddyCap. Pleasure to deal with. Thanks Mark

Cheers for the prompt dispatch and great packing.

(Star Trek DVD box set & MBV CD)

Pleasure doing business, one of the good fishes here.

Thanks to Gaius, RickyC6 and Philippe for the purchases, all very smooth and hassle free transactions- enjoy the CDs (and DVDs, Gaius!).

Sold a Linn Basik (less arm) to mikegreenwood, just want to say he was the perfect buyer. I however was a little slow in sending it due to various reasons and he was very good about it, apologies for the slower than usual delivery time.

Thankyou Tony
Likewise a pleasure to deal with you too, after being messed about by other members here (who shall remain nameless) - who said they'd buy it first - and then disappeared without a trace, without answering messages.

I am glad the A60 is enjoying a renaissance generally. A very much underated amp, superbly built, well designed, easy to work on and capable of excellent sound quality.

Enjoy it!
Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back