advertisement

the darkness

graystoke4

pfm Member
playing the permission to land album, first album i think, have i had to much to drink, it might be because he was on a repeat of top gear yesterday , who knows more beer please and turn it up, or maybe its not to bad

The only group from Norfolk to have a chart hit.

l think The Vitamin B12 is starting to work.:D

I was watching children's TV with my Grandson and was racking my brain to try and remember who was singing the theme tune and incidental music to "Katie's amazing machines", yes it was the boys from Norfolk

Cathy is a star. The Farmer's Boys were close to a top 40 once or twice but couldn't quite break through that particular glass ceiling.

Cathy is a star. The Farmer's Boys were close to a top 40 once or twice but couldn't quite break through that particular glass ceiling.

Hence my 'depends on what you mean by chart hit'.

They and the Higson's—not from Norwich but were here when they were together—did bother the indie charts.

Stephen

Hence my 'depends on what you mean by chart hit'.

They and the Higson's—not from Norwich but were here when they were together—did bother the indie charts.

Stephen
Kinda goes against Robyn Hitchcock's lyrics on "Listening To The Higsons". Another illusion shattered. Not only did he claim that they came from Norwich, he also sang that they ate a lot of porridge. Is that true? Just who can you trust?

Kinda goes against Robyn Hitchcock's lyrics on "Listening To The Higsons". Another illusion shattered. Not only did he claim that they came from Norwich, he also sang that they ate a lot of porridge. Is that true? Just who can you trust?

They did go to College here (well, UEA.) Probably studied Coleridge as well.

Stephen

advertisement

Back