advertisement

The Bridge 3

Blurboy

pfm Member
Anyone else catch the first 2 episodes yesterday? Loved the first 2 series and this has started well too.

Saw the first. Wasn't making much sense to me TBH, but then I was 'in company'. May re-watch it before deciding whether to see the rest.

I do wish they wouldn't do the double episode thing, though. I'm falling asleep by the second episode.... no reflection on the quality of the programming, just me :)

I watched them on iPlayer. Saw the first programme live, but then rewound it halfway through, because I was getting confused. There are a lot of characters and the story is quite complex.

It doesn't help that much of the action is shot in the half-dark, although iPlayer might have exaggerated this.

I really enjoyed The Bridge III, other than that. Whether or not Saga is a sex symbol, is a different matter.

Jack

Good idea, we enjoyed the two episodes last night, the plot is developing nicely already, but there is no doubt doing them all in one sitting is the way to go. We aren't patient enough to do that in the Mason household

advertisement

Back