advertisement

The 2019 F1 season.

Just bought tickets in the main grandstand on the start/finish straight for next year's Canadian GP in Montreal. I've never been to F1 and will likely only go once so we figured we'd get good seats. Apparently it's about a 5 hour drive from Boston, MA, but we have an offer to stay over in Vermont to break the journey. Only 6.5 months to wait now.

I have a good friend who drives up from Boston every year to the Canadian GP. A great race to visit and a decent trip up there, very jealous.

Funny nobody noticed I posted another great win for Hamilton before the race after the qualifying result as having gained pole I was confident of him winning as he normally aces it from pole , talented champion

Funny nobody noticed I posted another great win for Hamilton before the race after the qualifying result as having gained pole I was confident of him winning as he normally aces it from pole , talented champion

I noticed it, but just didn’t feel confident. It only takes a slight imbalance with one set of tyres, and maybe a safety car at an inopportune moment, and a twelve second lead becomes second place.

advertisement

Back