advertisement

Thank you to a genius

Progmeister

The Progmeister
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to a very talented and gifted engineer Alan Towell who recently helped me out with his expertise . I Don't know what I would have done without you sir. A diamond within the jewellry of life.

Indeed, bizarrely oblique. There’s an excellent one in DIY though - apparently you should apportion your system 50% on equipment and the other 50% on fuses!

This thread and the other thread called "Arkless" could be merged without any loss of information. I call upon a merciful moderator to do this. Oh I forgot to add this: :D

I have a piece of kit that i have owmed for many years that i thought may be resigned to the loft as a static display. Alan not only diagnosed the fault but practically rebuilt it to get it working.

To save me from having to resort to google, what are R2R and Tascam? Do they have anything to do with hifi?

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to a very talented and gifted engineer Alan Towell who recently helped me out with his expertise . I Don't know what I would have done without you sir. A diamond within the jewellry of life.
Steve your welcome glad to be of assistance.
dont know about genius though? just used the standard methods of fault finding and repair
Just enjoying the couple of bottles of Shiraz, nice

Alan

advertisement

Back