advertisement

[FS] Technics 1200GR [SOLD]

Amber Audio

This is the Day
Looking to move on my 1200GR. Original box, accessories etc. Owned from new. Will also include an AT VM95E in a spare AT headshell.

£900 including UK delivery, RRP is now £1599 (new version is gonna be £1800).

Collection is fine, I live near Aberdeen.

ATB
Gus

Last edited:
Cheers. If the new owner doesn't want the KAB TD-1000, and you wish to sell it, then I may be interested for my GR.GLWTS - it's a great TT. Best sounding and easiest to use TT I've ever had - and I've had a few in the last 40+ years!

Cheers. If the new owner doesn't want the KAB TD-1000, and you wish to sell it, then I may be interested for my GR.GLWTS - it's a great TT. Best sounding and easiest to use TT I've ever had - and I've had a few in the last 40+ years!
After the GR goes I may sell my 1200G without the KAB, I’ll keep you in mind for it.

Hi I don't want to hijack you sales thread but did the KAB make a difference, was it worth getting, I have a GR and have been tempted to get one thanks John

Hi I don't want to hijack you sales thread but did the KAB make a difference, was it worth getting, I have a GR and have been tempted to get one thanks John
I didn’t fit one on this deck, had it on my G.

At £170 unless you have a cart that really needs damped I'd put the money to a better cart or elsewhere.

advertisement

Back