advertisement

[WTD] Target r4 speaker stands

I posted a very similar ad here just over a year ago. They are not easy to find. In the meantime I bought two other sets of stands which turned out to be pale imitations, and then eventually got lucky on eBay six months ago. A firm called Sonus started to make a facsimile in the UK just after Target ceased its distribution here. Not sure if they're still going, but might be helpful for eBay searches etc.

I posted a very similar ad here just over a year ago. They are not easy to find. In the meantime I bought two other sets of stands which turned out to be pale imitations, and then eventually got lucky on eBay six months ago. A firm called Sonus started to make a facsimile in the UK just after Target ceased its distribution here. Not sure if they're still going, but might be helpful for eBay searches etc.
Thank you

Still looking
These look like R4s to me....

Edit: sorry, probably R3s, as ad lists height exc spikes as 53.5cm, while my R4s are 61.5cm.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
These look like R4s to me....

Edit: sorry, probably R3s, as ad lists height exc spikes as 53.5cm, while my R4s are 61.5cm.
Thank you r4s I’m looking for, cheers

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
There’s a pair on eBay but they’re £400! 😮

Ive got the R4's, they're filled with 'crushed aggregate', often people have said it's lead but the official brochure from Target says the former and I've checked.

I’ve got Target R2 which I could sell don’t know if they are similar sizing , but incredibly heavy items probably about 40kgs each

advertisement

Back