advertisement

Tannoy System 215's

cooky1257

pfm Member

Bargain.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I do miss my Tannoy System 10 DMT II's. Very upgradable cabinet-wise. Had them a few years through several amp changes. If one is prepared to get some decent cabinets made they are good value. Seen them sell for £500ish a pair.

In need of some tlc, the DMT cabinet aesthetic may not be to everyone's taste but structurally they are hard to beat, seriously well put together.

What are the blue pegs for next to the binding posts? Very nice, i quite like the more industrial look of the DMT's, and they are a ruddy bargain.

What are the blue pegs for next to the binding posts? Very nice, i quite like the more industrial look of the DMT's, and they are a ruddy bargain.
You didn't read the manuals I forwarded! "a sliding link which priviudes adjustment of the high gfrequenc ies on a shelving basisi from 2kHz to 25 kHz with plus or minus 1.5dB adjustment" DGP

You didn't read the manuals I forwarded! "a sliding link which priviudes adjustment of the high gfrequenc ies on a shelving basisi from 2kHz to 25 kHz with plus or minus 1.5dB adjustment" DGP
Apologies, David, my memory isn't what it used to be. I did read it, but thank you for reminding me.

I had a pair for a short time. ex BBC. Awesome and had wife's approval but sold to Australia for a lot less.

advertisement

Back