advertisement

[FS] Tannoy Monitor Gold 12R Lancasters

Hi @Westendboy thanks for getting in touch.

My office is approx. 3.6m by 3.5m. So fairly square which is not ideal. The main issue is where other furniture sits, Desk, bookcases etc. Also where the door is in relation to one of the speakers. All in all not possible to position the speakers where I want them.

Having said that, they still sounded really good just felt a bit too big for the available space.

Hi @Westendboy thanks for getting in touch.

My office is approx. 3.6m by 3.5m. So fairly square which is not ideal. The main issue is where other furniture sits, Desk, bookcases etc. Also where the door is in relation to one of the speakers. All in all not possible to position the speakers where I want them.

Having said that, they still sounded really good just felt a bit too big for the available space.
For what it's worth, I had to move my stereo into a smaller room which is a 3.5m cube and my tannoy's didn't truly work until I got a Lyngdorf 1120 amp with room perfect. Now they sing.
And also, for what it's worth I've passed on a link to your speakers to a friend who's not on here but may be in serious discussion with his wife about them....

For what it's worth, I had to move my stereo into a smaller room which is a 3.5m cube and my tannoy's didn't truly work until I got a Lyngdorf 1120 amp with room perfect. Now they sing.
And also, for what it's worth I've passed on a link to your speakers to a friend who's not on here but may be in serious discussion with his wife about them....

Hi @steveinspain thanks that's really appreciated.

These speakers need a new home. Look, they are all lonely here:

IMG-20230908-145736.jpg

I'll keep these up for sale at £1,600.

Will stop bumping the thread (not including this bump of course).

If you are interested just PM me.

Best wishes, Peter

Such handsome beasts and look at the lineage @cooky1257 !

I doubt there’s better speakers available at this price point, with the frequency range and looking so gorgeous!

Fantastic buy!

advertisement

Back