advertisement

[FS] SYSTEMDEK TRANSCRIPTION TT, NO ARM, £95

1000RPM

pfm Member
Excellent example of the Systemdek Transcription turntable. Motor, belt and springs in great condition - the deck spins up to speed quickly and plays silently. Very well-engineered deck. The nextel finish isn't perfect but I have seen much, much worse! The lid is clear and unmarked, with good hinges.

Overall a very presentable example of an exceptionally capable deck - just find yourself a RB300 or similar for a set-up it would take a lot more money to beat. Depending on what arm you want to use, there's a chappie on ebay selling new Systemdek armboards which look very good to me.

Need it gone, so only £95 collected from Oxted, J6 M25.

That’s a bargain, a properly put together suspended deck (the weight should be clue as to the quality of construction).

I cant believe this is still here after a day, anyone with a planar 2 or 3 should be taking the arm off it and bunging it on this and still make a profit on your rega without an arm, absolute steal and fantastic turntable.

Rgds
Stuart

Own two of these - I would challenge anyone to find a better deck for this bargain price - match it with a Syrinx PU3 or Mission 774 for best results. If you don't like the Nextel finish, spend an hour and remove it all - then stain it. Fabulous. And they last for ever with minimum attention!

advertisement

Back