advertisement

System pics 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always liked the look of the Shahinians, I thought the Boss would have approved too, however I bought something else at the weekend :D

I take some photos and post later

I thought i'd join in with the Shahinian love in. I've been interested in trying these speakers since reading a review back in Critic quite a few years back. A pair popped up in the classifieds this week and i picked them up yesterday. Still a bit of playing around to do with final positioning but they're sounding very nice at the moment (and the missus likes them too !)

Not much in the way of changes elsewhere. Devialet 220 Pro fronted by a Melco N1A. Cables are a Chord Signature TA USB and Van Damme Blue for the speakers.

1wMqCzt.jpg

Another speaker change. These really might be keepers. Plonked them down an hour ago, and will expirement with placement in due course, but I’m absolutely over-the-moon with them, and with the fact that Mrs WB expressed a preference for their retro-cool :) They are a little high, so a posssible change of stands is being looked into, but even so they are simply amazing sounding things!

36882416193_5a916ba129_b.jpg

Great stuff folks. Would have gone back to Shanny's again had I not managed to get my Decwares working again (well, sort of) after a set of Linx Stratos amps put the signal of death down them when I first set them up. (Linx amps recently fixed by the talented John Caswell also of this parish).

Moved last weekend, set up system yesterday... still a few things to add... two paintings and a rug etc.
Rooms is 4.7m long, 4.5m wide, ceiling is 2.4m. Sitting in 2.5m equilateral triangle. Speakers are 22/28cm from the back wall and centred along the 4.5m width.

Rana, what was the damage done to your Deccies? Hopefully you are able to get them sorted, the ERR’s certainly a great speaker, very unique. I like the version you have a lot, especially the looks. Not so fond of the latest model myself.

Let me know if there is anything you need for them, I live a State over from Steve/Decware. Would be happy to try and help if need be!

CK, looking nice as usual, looks to be a nice space to play with! I keep eyeing the SM-100’s, if I wasn’t so thrilled with my Larsen’s, I would be looking at getting a pair of them!

Enjoy!

Cheers gents - They’re superb, I doubt I’ll be ever letting go of the SM100s. I’ve ordered some custom built stands which should be with me in 10 days. Will post an update when 100% completed.

Very stylish indeed

I thought i'd join in with the Shahinian love in. I've been interested in trying these speakers since reading a review back in Critic quite a few years back. A pair popped up in the classifieds this week and i picked them up yesterday. Still a bit of playing around to do with final positioning but they're sounding very nice at the moment (and the missus likes them too !)

Not much in the way of changes elsewhere. Devialet 220 Pro fronted by a Melco N1A. Cables are a Chord Signature TA USB and Van Damme Blue for the speakers.

1wMqCzt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back