advertisement

SUT recommendation for Tron Convergence MM

@RossB
I’m keen on the flexibility of having a SUT MM combination because I have a Stanton 881s that I like to occasionally play.

That's a very valid reason to go the MM Convergence plus step up route. However GT is correct in his assertion that every connection in the signal path will degrade the signal by a tiny amount. As they say "horses for courses"...
Good luck in your quest.

Has anyone tried the Sculpure A - Mini Nano Step-Up?

https://anamightysound.com/shop/step-up-transformers/sculpture-a-mini-nano-step-up/

Specs as follows;

After having collected and used numerous step-ups we realized that these were not only about the silver or copper wiring, EI, square, rectangular or cross coil formers but about choosing the right combination of different parts. Latest progress in transformer building combine toroidal structure with nano crystalline structure. This unique combination allows to maximize bandwidth and thus provide with less signal loss than we usual step-up transformers designs.

Our line of Mini Nano Step-up offers :

• 99.99% copper winding
  • Toroidal nano-cristalline core
  • 20 Hz – 60 kHz +/- 0.5 dB
  • Various ratio : 1:5 / 1:10 / 1:15 / 1:20 / 1:26 / 1:30 / 1:40

I use a Puresound T10 into the Puresound P10 and it works perfectly with my Hana SL or AT33EV . zero hum or noise though I do have plenty of options for placement, so very easy to achieve this.

advertisement

Back