advertisement

Supernait 4 in the offing (or will it be 5?)

be a shame if they did that . i prefer it simple and then you can upgrade the dac separately . The SN2 i had was very enjoyable but didnt suit all my speakers but i think it suited the tannoys if i recall

If nothing else they'll want to bring it up to date withe the "new Classic" styling. Presumably also bring it in line with the new PSUs as well.

I wonder if it will have a 100 number to match up with the New Classic range numbering system when a Supernait 3 arrives, maybe 132? And the lower nait range replacement could maybe a 102 or 112?

Locally (Aus) they have dropped prices significantly. For example a Naim Uniti Atom normally retails at $6,000 AUD and is currently available for $2,750.

Maybe that is a sign of clearing stock to make way for new items in the range.

Locally (Aus) they have dropped prices significantly. For example a Naim Uniti Atom normally retails at $6,000 AUD and is currently available for $2,750.

Maybe that is a sign of clearing stock to make way for new items in the range.
This is simply the previous Naim distributor dumping their remaining stock onto the retail market to get rid of it. It has caused complete chaos in Aus and NZ for some time now.

At a factory visit I attended before Christmas , we were asked in conversation for our view on a Supernait replacement , should it have a streamer or not. My impression was that a New Classic Supernait was on the way which is to say the least intriguing and that it would be a integrated with phono stage and headphone amp to be used with a separate streamer ie a Supernait .

At a factory visit I attended before Christmas , we were asked in conversation for our view on a Supernait replacement , should it have a streamer or not. My impression was that a New Classic Supernait was on the way which is to say the least intriguing and that it would be a integrated with phono stage and headphone amp to be used with a separate streamer ie a Supernait .
Aha! My cunning ploy to winkle out the truth worked.

Cackle etc.

Tracking dealer ex- dem special offers when they all come at once is always a giveaway . Lot of Spendor speakers being sold off on mass by dealers

advertisement

Back
Top Bottom