advertisement

[FS] Sugden A21a-L Signature

Amormusic

pfm Member
Hi folks,

Silver Sugden A21-aL (line only, so no phono stage). Excellent condition, double boxed, remote, power lead and instructions. This is the current model Sugden sell and is nearly £2.5k new

***FRESHLY SERVICED*** just received back from Sugden which cost me (including the postage) over £250.

Therefore, a full clean bill of health and this should last 20+ years with no further spend required.

For sale elsewhere too.

Firm price: £1,800 + post of your choice.

Questions by PM please.

Thanks,

Last edited:
There’s been a flurry of them coming up for sale recently. Lord knows why anyone would dream of parting with one. Good decision to hang on to it.

After much to-ing and fro-ing, this is back up for sale. There really isn't anything between this and my valve amp, both are absolutely amazing amps paired with my speakers.

I could easily live with this until my last breath. However, I cannot justify such an amazing amp, unused in a box. Therefore, this is back up for sale.

£1,750 + Post. Firm price. (Will also go up on eBay on next deal day, for more).

You will not get a better one of these.

:)
Will also be going onto eBay over the weekend, for more.

Also, possibility that can get delivered by Wam taxi, avoiding the need for it to be manhandled by any couriers.

Roll up roll up. This is far to good, unused in a box.

As stated above, freshly Sugden serviced which cost me £250 including post and in excellent condition. The current model available for sale.

To a Fishie I'd let it go for £1,700 firm price. Plus post of your choice.

advertisement

Back