advertisement

"Stupid Woman"

I first thought he said ‘woman’ but on a second watch, while the first bit looked consistent with ‘wom...’ to me, the second half didn’t look like ‘...an’, and felt more like the latter half of ‘people’.

I conclude that what he actually muttered was ‘stupid womble’.
Civil servants have worked around the clock for the last 24hrs to reach a draft compromise agreement. It’s been agreed that Mr. Corbyn said “ stupid weople”. Appropriate amnendment has been made to Hansard and “weople” should receive royal assent in May 2019.

Civil servants have worked around the clock for the last 24hrs to reach a draft compromise agreement. It’s been agreed that Mr. Corbyn said “ stupid weople”. Appropriate amnendment has been made to Hansard and “weople” should receive royal assent in May 2019.
We need a referendum

I'm often challenged by idiocy.
Too easy a repartee available, but I'll leave it there.

If you really think that the sacking of a football manager has a place as the headline item on the nation's most popular news website at any time (not to mention when the politicians are pissing about with arguably the biggest single issue to affect this country in the last 25 years) rather than getting on with governing like they were elected to do I guess we're never going to see eye to eye anyway!

Too easy a repartee available, but I'll leave it there.

If you really think that the sacking of a football manager has a place as the headline item on the nation's most popular news website at any time (not to mention when the politicians are pissing about with arguably the biggest single issue to affect this country in the last 25 years) rather than getting on with governing like they were elected to do I guess we're never going to see eye to eye anyway!
The club is worth 2.9bn, maybe ask the shareholders.
Parliament debate will be here long after this headline.
I would have been personally happier with "homeless man dies outside of parliament", but each to their own. If ever there were a timely reminder of what is happening in this country right now & for the last 8 years, this was it. If Brexit goes ahead, Brexit doesn't go ahead, make little difference to this guy & those close to him.

advertisement

Back