advertisement

Storing Vinyl in a shed advice.

I’d buy a device for showing temperature and humidity, keep an eye on that, and then decide. But… one bad week of weather could ruin the lot. I feel for you!

i have actually contemplated just selling the lot but the record dealers out there basically want them for peanuts!. The main issue that takes up the space is the 60 or so box sets I have. But the 1000 single and double LPs also take up a big space. This bungalow really hasn’t got the space inside from what I could see ( outside ), there is no internal storage space what so ever. I’ve had that told to me by the Housing. So it’s either put them in the bedroom or have them in the lounge which would really make it seemed closed in I think. I guess we get used to the spaces we have and buy things and don’t think clearly as to what a few years down the road could bring, I’m at that stage now and am currently having to sell petrol gardening equipment at bargain prices as I can’t take any of it with me as there is no garden as such !!

Have a look at the Really Useful 35XL boxes, I use these to store my vinyl in a shed. They seem to keep the moisture out however do nothing for the temperature variance.

advertisement

Back