advertisement

Steven Wilson - To The Bone

Hi Nero - two other tracks have been released too - Pariah with Ninet Tayeb and The Same Asylum as Before, so three now in total.....looking forward to the album and tour too :)

Just cancelled my pre order, sad to say the tracks released so far have left me cold. I will stream first to see if the album as a whole is any better and may buy then. I have everything by SW and PT but so far I cant connect with this new stuff.

i love the four tracks released to date. For those who liked PT in their 'Stupid Dream/Lightbulb Sun/In Absentia' period, these first four tracks are in that ball park - which is just fine by me.

Nope nothing like PT. I love lightbulb sun and In absentia and these new songs are nothing like them at all. Listened again today and no better for me. Just too pop.

Don't hear PT to be honest.

However it's interesting and good to see him pushing himself.

Look forward to the release

Just cancelled my pre order, sad to say the tracks released so far have left me cold. I will stream first to see if the album as a whole is any better and may buy then. I have everything by SW and PT but so far I cant connect with this new stuff.

I cancelled too, fingers crossed the upcoming 2018 gigs aren't just based on this pending release.

advertisement

Back