advertisement

Steve Philips-Steel Rail Blues

mackb3

Posted on the Naim forum also. Looking for a CD/download version of Steve's album "Steel Rail Blues" as I have the LP and is a damn good disc. Hoping those in the UK may unearth a source as Mr. Philips if from the UK.

Would love to load this on my NAS.

Cheers

M

A great choice of music I am lucky enough to have both formats ,vinyl and cd.the vinyl sounds superb
There are some for sale on Disgos for reasonable prices.
I believe Linn Records released around 1000 on Vinyl as well in the early 1990 ,these are very hard to find
Did you know that Steve plays live backed by The Rough Diamonds most Tuesday evenings at The Grovenor Hotel in Robin Hoods Bay North Yorkshire ,it is a good night out for free if you are ever up this way (check out the food and real ale also).
Check out Steve Phillips and the Rough Diamonds website a lot of info there ...
Micky

Yes it was released on Linn Selekt records in the early 90s . Only available through LP12 dealers.
Mighty fine it is too.....

Micky,

I didn't know so few were released and glad I have the LP. Should have clarified I was in the US. However, I need to include this in schedule when I visit the UK again.

M

There are plenty of downloads of his later albums priced a £10 .00 on his website ,some cd's of these go for crazy money

Yes, I see and I emailed the site last week requesting information regarding CD or file of Steel Rail Blues. No response yet. Surely they have a CD which could be ripped and put up for download. Keeping my finders crossed.

advertisement

Back