advertisement

[WTD] Standmount or small floorstanders speakers

hardwired91

pfm Member
Looking for some punchy sounding standmount speakers or small floorstanders if anyone is selling any,
Budget upto £500

Last edited:
Not sure if they identify as punchy but I have some Wharfedale Denton 80th Anniversary in Walnut, only a few months old, mint, boxed.

may be below your budget (!) but I have a pair of basically brand new Dali Spektor 2's in walnut which are surplus to requirements. Sound great for their size.

Where are you located?

Do you have a colour preference/prohibition?

What amplification are you using?

I have a pair of Klipsch 600M stand mount speakers in black £195 inc original boxes if interested.

Well under budget, although I don't know if they are seen as punchy -

Leema Xero, punchy is their middle name :)

Last edited:
A few options here thank you all, I will have a look at some info, they will be to go with my talk electronics pre power combo

Do you mind me asking where you’re based in the UK (roughly). I have a couple of pairs of speakers, one of which I’d be willing to let go. But they would need collecting and/or a meet up.

These speakers have served me very well and I am only selling due to having upgraded to DALI Opticons!

They are in excellent condition, with no discernible marks. I have used them with the self-adhesive pad feet, and the adhesive is starting to go a bit, but some double-sided tape should do the trick. The original spikes are included if you'd rather go in that direction. The manual is also included.

Although I have the original packaging, a few of the packing inserts have broken, so I'm nervous about shipping them. For now, I am listing them as collection-only (Exeter), but I would consider shipping them at cost of they don't sell locally.

These are listed on eBay at £550, but for established and active fishies I will do £500.

A marriage made in heaven surely?! At the moment this FS listing is directly above yours…

These aren’t mine but I use a set in my main system and they are superb. Small and a lovely ’Scandi’ design too

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back