advertisement

Stack Audio

Separating out the subchassis in the Serene effect is harder to do and I haven't had the opportunity to hear just the subchassis. I heard Serene top plate, base, cross brace, subchassis and armboard and favoured it over the unmodified. Perhaps you are correct and the subchassis isn't the bit that brought an improvement to my ears. Hard to know.

I have the Stack Audio top plate, subchassis and armboard installed on my Mose Hercules/Nima/2M Bronze LP12 and I think its an improvement over the original Linn, although I did opt for the 7 o'clock motor position version.

I think i'll probably stick with Linn options but wont go as far as Keel etc. That is simply my choice, I like to keep things stock, will probably retain its value better in the long run?

Hello all.

Thank you for taking interest in the SERENE LP12 upgrades.

Although some of our original range (including the sub-chassis) were machined from solid-surface, many of these have been discontinued.

We are currently working on the release of a whole new SERENE range, of which, many of the components are machined from solid aluminium, whilst incorporating our AVDC technology.

The information will soon be live on our website, it is currently undergoing a rework. In the meantime, we have attached some images for you.

We are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the new upgrades.

All the best.

SA

Well I'm hoping we can get some of the anodized aluminium sensor and OLED enclosures for those who were in the original group buy.

Oh, and pics aren't showing which is how my posts generally appear as well!

I was running a pre-cirkus lp12 with a Roksan Nima/At 33ev/mose/naim stagline(rest of system olive naim) I then recently picked up a nearly new Dynavector 20x2 for a very low price and could not believe how great this cartridge sounded

The 20x2L is a fab cartridge. That said, I'd strongly suggest ditching the Stageline and getting a Dyna P75 phono stage (set to Dr. T mode) or one of the alternatives from Arkless Electronics or Ryan Sound Lab.

Mine is fully stacked up. It sounds as good as any other LP12 I have heard. He has some new stuff on the way too.

advertisement

Back