advertisement

Spring House Clearance

Oily Rag

We're dooomed
I own far too much audio (and photographic) equipment for domestic harmony so I'm compelled to sell / donate some of it to charity.
The following is the first batch:

A) Wharfedale Diamond 220 speakers. Black finish. Unmarked, barely used. Boxed £80.00 plus postage

B) B&O 606 speakers. Not the Anniversary, S1 or S2 editions. Matt black. Unmarked, barely used. Boxed £275 plus postage.

C) Cyrus PSX (for the Cyrus Two amp). Was working fine before I put it into storage about 18 months ago. The Nextel finish was very poor when I bought it so I stripped it all off and resprayed it with a matt Anthracite colour paint, the nearest I could get to the Cyrus colour. It was to serve as a spare for my other PSX but I'm not using that now either. £130 plus postage.

D) Acoustic Energy 1 active speakers. Gloss white. Unmarked. Barely used. Boxed £850 plus postage.

E) Eastern Electric Minimax power amp with Mullard tubes. Boxed. Some signs of wear, pretty good though. £400 plus postage.

F) King Rex Pre-Amp. Black. Two inputs, one output. Unmarked. Boxed. £200 plus postage.

G) Wyred 4 Sound ST500 mkii Class D power amp. 250 watts per channel. Black. Boxed. Some minor signs of use. £800 plus postage.

H) Temple Audio monoblocks. The original max 40w/channel model. Black. Unmarked. I think I have the boxes somewhere. I used these with batteries so there are no other external power supplies. £150 the pair plus postage.

If anyone is interested in any of these items please PM me and I'll send pictures. My location is 7 miles North of Bath about 2 miles from junction 18 of the M4.

Errr, I also have a heavy duty single axle Ifor Williams braked trailer for sale that could be bought and used by someone to transport the above should they decide to buy the lot. It would save on postage.

advertisement

Back