advertisement

'Spiritchaser' album

jan tomczak

pfm Member
just discovered this album from 'dead can dance'...absolutely brilliant! had 'song of the stars' on repeat..just phenomanal music!!

It sure is Jan, their whole catalogue is as good but their style varies and arguably Spritichaser is the most accessible on a first listen. Avaialble on Mofi SACD too.

It sure is Jan, their whole catalogue is as good but their style varies and arguably Spritichaser is the most accessible on a first listen. Avaialble on Mofi SACD too.
ta, i did order the spiritchaser cd,(not sacd) streaming thru tidal tho is very satisfactory.

There is a compilation called A passage in time - very well worth a listen.
will have a look at that,thanks...dead can dance got me when i 1st heard 'rakim' on their 'in concert' album which is a great recording. tho some of their stuff is quite hardcore which is a touch heavy for my listening.

Spiritchaser is possibly their worst IMHO. I was a big fan till I had a bit of a to do with Brendan a few years back lol. Cannot listen to them now without thinking of how big a tit he really is/was. They are on tour at the moment but my god Lisa Gerrard seems to have hovered all the pies!

australian-singer-lisa-gerrard-of-dead-can-dance-performs-live-on-a-picture-id1144070770

Lisa G has quite a few solo albums....The Silver Tree in particular is superb.

advertisement

Back