advertisement

[FS] Spendor D7.2

AndyCC72

pfm Member
As I need to scratch my horn speaker itch I’m selling my Spendor D7.2. They’re light oak finish.

These retail at £5.6k and I’m asking £2.4k

These are a relatively easy load at 90b.

I’m the second owner and they’re unmarked apart from one small chip. I’ll post pics of the speakers and the chip tomorrow.

I can send as I have all the original packaging but would rather collection from
Bexley which is SE London/Kent borders. You can have a listen before you buy.
This is a bargain at well below half of RRP.

Lovely speaker, I’ve heard a pair on a dem once when looking at phono stages. Have always said I will get a pair one day when the kids have got to an age where they won’t pull them on top of themselves.

What colour are they?

Lovely speaker, I’ve heard a pair on a dem once when looking at phono stages. Have always said I will get a pair one day when the kids have got to an age where they won’t pull them on top of themselves.

What colour are they?
They’re light oak. I’ll get some pics up tomorrow

I was dreading you saying light oak, and I don’t live far, and my parents live in Bexley, I ain’t going to be able to sleep tonight thinking a about what to do.

You’re more than welcome to pop round and have a listen, you can bring your amp. My amp is in the menders so I bought a Rega Brio as a stand in and they still sound lovely even on the end of a ‘cheap’ amp

Where do you live?

I have got a pair of these too, lovely speakers. £2.4k is the cheapest I have ever seen these being sold for. At this price I can't imagine them to be around for too long.

I have got a pair of these too, lovely speakers. £2.4k is the cheapest I have ever seen these being sold for. At this price I can't imagine them to be around for too long.
It’s an absolute bargain for someone. I love these speakers but want to try a pair of horn speakers with my SET amp.

Last edited:
Pics on the maverick forum as I’m unable to work out how to post pics on here

Mods if this isn’t allowed please let me know or remove it and I’ll ask a friendly member here to post on my behalf

advertisement

Back