advertisement

[FS] Spendor D7.2 Speakers

dingding

DingDing
I have for sale a beautiful pair of santos rosewood Spendor D7.2 speakers. These were a special order at an additional cost as I have always preferred rosewood to any other veneer.

They have been used with mainly Naim amplification ( occasionally Linn ) and have never been over driven or used in anger. They have been used without grills and show no signs of UV fading as they have never been placed in direct sunlight. They’re in immaculate condition throughout and come complete with original boxes, packing, spikes and all the bits you would expect from new.

They are also from a pet and smoke free home.

I would rather not send them so I would be asking for collection only from Rochester Kent ( 15mins from bluewater ).

Asking £3000 for them.

Happy to answer any questions
IMG-4419.jpg
IMG-4420.jpg
IMG-4421.jpg
IMG-4422.jpg
IMG-4423.jpg
IMG-4425.jpg

Many thanks for looking

Lovely colour and fabulous detail in the wood.Very nice.
They probably do it all but every Spendor I have heard in a balanced system have had lovely midrange.
Good luck with your sale.

It maybe possible for me to deliver/meet half way if in the south east area as they will fit comfortably in the car.

Absolute bargain for an excellent speaker. I run 9.2’s in my main system and A5’s in a second system. If I could get them over to France they’d be in that second system now. Good luck.

advertisement

Back