advertisement

[WTD] speaker isolation feet

Margin_walker

pfm Member
My speakers are now on wall shelves rather than dedicated stands, so I could do with some isolation feet for them - ideally something that doesn't need to be stuck to the bottom of the speaker, and nothing too big or flashy.

Thanks!

Why don't you try the world famous Addis Pads? There’s a 40 page thread on them on this forum. They’re very discreet and it would cost very little to try them.

My speakers are now on wall shelves rather than dedicated stands, so I could do with some isolation feet for them - ideally something that doesn't need to be stuck to the bottom of the speaker, and nothing too big or flashy.

Thanks!

Dunno if Isopuck Minis's are above budget - these things are superb under speakers, at least they are in my systems.

I think I may have a pair of IsoAcoustic Iso Stands that are practically un-used. If you like I will try and find them and see what size they are. I can't see them getting used now at this stage.

I think I may have a pair of IsoAcoustic Iso Stands that are practically un-used. If you like I will try and find them and see what size they are. I can't see them getting used now at this stage.
As much as I would.like them, I fear the look may be a little too industrial for my other half.

advertisement

Back