advertisement

[FS] Sonus Faber Sonetto V Floorstanding Loudspeakers in Walnut

Featsdont

pfm Member
These were purchased new from a Sonus Faber dealer in January 2021 and are in immaculate condition. They are made in Italy with black leather top and an elegant lute shaped cabinet. The walnut veneer is in perfect condition. They are a 4 speaker 3 way design with a reflex port on the base. I haven’t found them too fussy on placement. The tweeter is a silk dome design. Grilles are neat black and magnetic and are in perfect nick. Nominal impedance - 4 ohms.

Dimensions - H x W x D

1072 x 258 x 409 mm

42 x 10 x 16 inches

weight - 22.6 kg each

I used these with Naim 300 and they sound excellent with smooth vocals and mid range and good bass. They work well with all genres of music. I’ve had a change in direction so the speakers are now in need of a new home. (U.K. only please).

I have all original packing boxes, manuals, spikes and spike shoes so can ship at buyer’s cost and with buyer’s courier and insurance.
I’m based in north east Scotland but am regularly in Edinburgh so could meet there also.

These currently retail at £4300 - so looking for £3000

if you are interested please PM me with an email address and I can send pictures.

Thanks for looking

Fabulous. I have their smaller brother (Sonetto iii). Sound superb, the finish and curves are quite beautiful in the flesh, with high WAF. GLWTS.
Yes I had the III's on audition and very nearly went for them - made the mistake of listening to their bigger brother however and was impressed by that extra bass !! - only looking to sell after moving to active speakers!

advertisement

Back