advertisement

sonos controller dropped

well the controller died today but they did give us a 100 quid voucher so fairplay to sonos . it was unbelivably easy to download the sonos app to my smartphone and it sounds magnificent ...in fact i am quite shocked how good it sounds really . congrats to the guys at sonos who managed to get a dinosaur like me to get it to work

well the controller died today but they did give us a 100 quid voucher so fairplay to sonos . it was unbelivably easy to download the sonos app to my smartphone and it sounds magnificent ...in fact i am quite shocked how good it sounds really . congrats to the guys at sonos who managed to get a dinosaur like me to get it to work

Glad you've successfully switched to the smartphone app, but a bit bemused why you think it should sound any different.

yes i am sure it sounds just the same as the controller , just not switched it on for a few weeks and always impresses even though its only mp3 quality . interstellar and another guitar album were superb through it . i can quite understand why folks drop their cd

advertisement

Back