advertisement

Something wrong about this Ayre Cx-7 Cd Player

stony

pfm Member
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/31341000...d=link&campid=5338728743&toolid=20001&mkevt=1
I spoke to the seller and asked Ayre service to check a history of it for me.
The both stories don't match. The unit seems to be 2 years older than the seller is saying.
Because it's pickup only in Sheffield area I was told he is happy to drive 1 hour out of his place to meet me halfway. Definitely no posting.
It's not always bad thing but if you deal with a stranger it might be another a cash only transaction so buyers can't claim Item Not As Described.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Best to query the discrepancy about age of unit with seller if it’s important to you, before bidding.

If collection or ‘hand over’ possibly in this case there’ll be a collection code sent to you so seller can scan in and prove receipt of goods.

If that doesn’t give peace of mind you’re better going to Sheffield for collection as per listing.

Further, he’s not stated cash only so just pay straight away with PayPal if you prefer to have the additional protection.

All I know is Ayre gives an outstanding after sales service here in North America so I wouldn’t worry that much. Don’t know what kind of service they offer in Europe though. Nevertheless, better make sure the components they used are still available before buying.

advertisement

Back