advertisement

[FS] Some very nice condition 60s/70s opera/classical box sets

kensalriser

pfm Member
Selling some of my father's quite minty record collection. I don't really remember him playing records, only listening to Radio 3, and much of his vinyl was stored in what looked like the original carrier bags. These may have been played but it's hard to tell, I can't even seen spindle marks. Post at £4.00 each.

Mahler - Otto Klemperer, The Philharmonia Chorus*, The Philharmonia Orchestra* With Elisabeth Schwarzkopf And Hilde Rössel-Majdan – Symphony No. 2 "Resurrection"
His Master's Voice – SLS 806 (1971)
Vinyl: Near Mint, Box & booklet: Near Mint £12.50

Beethoven, Christa Ludwig, Jon Vickers, Gottlob Frick, Walter Berry, The Philharmonia Orchestra* And Chorus* Conducted By Otto Klemperer – Fidelio
His Master's Voice – SLS 5006 (1975)
Vinyl and booklets: Near Mint, Box: VG+
Almost no wear to box but age related bubbling to the laminate on the base. £9.00

Rossini : Teresa Berganza, Nicolai Ghiaurov, Manuel Ausensi, Fernando Corena, Ugo Benelli, Orchestra* E Coro Rossini di Napoli, Silvio Varviso – Il Barbiere Di Siviglia
Decca – SET 285/7 (1965)
Vinyl: Mint, Box and booklet: Near Mint
Immaculate except small crease to top left front cover of otherwise pristine booklet and minor scuffs to laminated front cover. £18.00

Brahms* - Sir Adrian Boult, London Philharmonic Orchestra*, London Symphony Orchestra*, Janet Baker - Four Symphonies / Alto Rhapsody (With Janet Baker) / Academic Festival Overture & Tragic Overture (4xLP + Box, Comp)
His Master's Voice SLS 5009 (1975)
Vinyl: Mint (M), Box: Near Mint As original including NM booklet. Almost no wear to box. £9.00

Haydn - The Creation (2xLP + Box)
Philips SAL 3596-7 (1966)
Vinyl: Mint (M) Box: Near Mint As original inc NM booklet. Almost no wear to box. £9.00

Last edited:

advertisement

Back