advertisement

[FS] SME IV Tonearm

Mignun

pfm Member
I'm selling an SME IV tonearm. I've had this arm for some years having bought it from the first owner who had a pair of them and had hardly used this one (hence happy to sell to me). I bought it with the intention of then finding just the right deck to go with it. Unfortunately, things didn't quite turn out as I planned and so the SME IV remained boxed up and stored in a cupboard at home until now. It's a fabulous piece of engineering and every so often I would open up the box just to take a look, but sad to say, I haven't used it, and really it deserves to be used, not just sat in the box all its life.

zPcJFmR.jpg

Wz4VDS7.jpg

o4tZXze.jpg

I6u9Wsc.jpg

ULFELgZ.jpg

The arm is, as you would expect, in superb condition. Only thing of any note is a tiny little mark on the edge of the headshell (looks like from one of the head finger lifts). It comes with the tonearm cable, 2 x head finger lifts, tools (small wrench, allen key, crank & driver), template, alignment gauge, guarantee card, and handbook/user manual. It also comes with the box and internal foams, as well as the outer shipping carton.

It's also up on eBay, but selling to PFM members for £1800.00

It will be securely packaged and sent by RM special delivery within the UK which is approx £15.00
Any questions, please just send me a message and I'll try and answer as quickly as possible. Thanks, Mig.

advertisement

Back