advertisement

[WTD] Small power amp to play with Sonus Faber Concertino Home speakers

stony

pfm Member
Small power amp to play with Sonus Faber Concertino Home speakers in my office system.
Small in size and power.

Hi stony. I'm selling a Benchmark AHB2 power amp - still a Stereophile class A* product. Mint, unmarked condition with all packaging. I used to have Cremona Auditor Ms, and it was a fantastic match. Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss price.

Hi stony. I'm selling a Benchmark AHB2 power amp - still a Stereophile class A* product. Mint, unmarked condition with all packaging. I used to have Cremona Auditor Ms, and it was a fantastic match. Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss price.
Thanks Dante but I think it's overkill for a spare system in a office room.

I’m using a Temple Audio Bantam gold - with an equally small Kingrex preamp on my desk. The power amp has delighted me with its grip, bass power and infectious musicality. The first track I played was by Salif Keita, and it had me up out of my chair and dancing! Talk about PRAT!

I’m using a Temple Audio Bantam gold - with an equally small Kingrex preamp on my desk. The power amp has delighted me with its grip, bass power and infectious musicality. The first track I played was by Salif Keita, and it had me up out of my chair and dancing! Talk about PRAT!

Those Bantams have an excellent reputation. 👍

Man I picked up a wiim amp for 300, what a fantastic box of tricks for the money.
Good tip garyi, thank you.
I have tried a wiim amp and found that volume control hasn't got enough steps for me and there is no way to go as low as I need in a small room.

advertisement

Back