advertisement

[WTD] small mini HiFi system

vandergraafuk

pfm Member
Hi members of the Pinkfish parish.

My daughter who is turning 11 has now discovered music and I am looking for something like a little mini hifi system for Christmas. Must have CD, FM/AM and would be lovely if it has DAB. If it came with speakers that would be the cherry. I would like it to be a low cost as possible as times are a bit hard. Let me know what have you.

I have a Sony CMT-EX1 which is lovely and small but sounds good too. The CD eject is fine if a CD is left in otherwise it can need a jog (at has worked fine like this for sometime now). Add a Bluetooth receiver to the AUX input and everything is available. AM/FM radio too.

Saw my daughter through university.

Complete with speakers, remote and box.

PM if interested.
Thanks.

Along with the Denon all-in-ones I quite like the look of the Teac midi ranges as well.

This one is only £3 with 90 minutes to go! GL!

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
E4nJ1Dt.jpg
tlM72vM.jpg

Some photos.

I have a Sony CMT-EH550DAB all in one unit with separate speakers and remote control.

Your daughter can have it FOC, if you just pay postage or arrange collection, if you have anyone near Bromsgrove (B61).

Excuse the dust but it works (from son's bedroom).

XHDFllg.jpg

I've got a pair of Denon speakers (re-badged Mission's) from one of the Denon midi systems - you can have them if it helps.

Can you give us a link to dab becoming obsolete?
Looks like commercial stations only.
BBC committing to continue on DAB.

Looks like commercial stations only.
BBC committing to continue on DAB.

Phew, thats all I need. I only pay the fee because of radio 4 lol.

I have a Sony CMT-EH550DAB all in one unit with separate speakers and remote control.

Your daughter can have it FOC, if you just pay postage or arrange collection, if you have anyone near Bromsgrove (B61).

Excuse the dust but it works (from son's bedroom).

XHDFllg.jpg
Absolutely gentlemen as always Anil!

@vandergraafuk

I have texted you and PM'd you but no reply. I need your address to get a courier quote.

I have the unit boxed up but I have no speakers. (Looks like I gave those away).

I believe @Ginger was offering some (see post above).

advertisement

Back