advertisement

[FS] Shure V15v cartridge & stylus (tested good)

Ergot

pfm Member
IMG_3520-scaled.jpeg

ExBBC Shure V15V Cartridges with Stylus’s
All play tested. 100% working.

Right then, so I have spent what probably adds up to about 48hrs in total testing every single one of these wonderful Shure V15v’s

They’re stunning sounding cartridges and this little lot came from a collection owned by the BBC’s Head of Sound. And after listening to them all not only have I been impressed with the consistency but also the sound, it’s detailed with a super flat response and has everything you could wish for both in the low and high end registers.

Obviously they don’t make these anymore and as such they’re sought after, for good reason.

A word about how I’ve graded them, I listened to every single one of these, A grade is plays perfect, just as a NOS would box fresh. Grade B plays as a used stylus, that’s not to say badly, it just doesn’t sound brand new, say after about 100hrs of playing time although I doubt they’ve come close to that, I was quite strict and in no way are the B’s poor quality.

I used a SME3012 set up with WallyTools and x2 replaceable headshells on my Thorens TD124mk2.

They are as follows:

A Grade :

A&B = v15VxMR Audiophile (red front)
C = VST V

All the rest in the A grade are V15V-MR

B Grade :

2x v15vxMR audiophile (red front)
2x v15v-MR

These are being sold on a first come first served basis and will be posted via Royal Mail next day pre 13:00 insured delivery and I’ll provide the tracking number.

I will not be holding any nor is there any movement on price (unless you buy the lot) I’m afraid as these are being sold on behalf of a friend and I’d like her to see the funds asap.

Case candy, boxes and fitting kits should be considered a nice surprise if they’re included, consider this a sale of just the cartridge & stylus please anything extra is a bonus

Grade A = £350
Grade B = £300

Be quick or miss out :)

IMG_3522.jpeg

IMG_3519-scaled.jpeg

advertisement

Back