advertisement

Should there be a consequence for vaccine refusers?

Rodrat

pfm Member
It is very concerning that there are a lot of people refusing a jab for various reasons. Whilst i do not understand why they would take such a risk and I would not endorse compulsory vaccinations, should they be banned from travel abroad, have limited local movement and have other restrictions imposed?

It is very concerning that there are a lot of people refusing a jab for various reasons. Whilst i do not understand why they would take such a risk and I would not endorse compulsory vaccinations, should they be banned from travel abroad, have limited local movement and have other restrictions imposed?

On the face of it I think we have quite a low rate willing to refuse it, looking at other EU countries (and of course the US, but hey, 'murica) there seems to be a much larger portion of society not keen on it.

yep just don't them do anything beyond those tings possible in a lockdown

No

Do you believe in Society?

Good Society?

Believe you have any responsibility to those other than yourself?

Years ago I would have advocated for those wishing to avoid acting in the common good. It is their choice.

As I have become more worldly wise - I say brand the refuseniks with ‘C19 Carrier’ on their foreheads - so they can wear their anti- vaxxer credentials with pride.

**** them.

edit: to quote The Streets..

“whoa, we've all had a drink mate”

Branding is it?

A rope and a few bricks might be better in the short term.

Or a simple kick in the balls?

To be honest, I don’t think this tirade will become policy, so I am letting fiction be my guide.

Don’t forget,

“a mental murder a day keeps the psychiatrist away”

Death. One way or another.
yes that's the potential. As mentioned before I spend huge amount of time arguing with folks who think the vaccine is going to kill them or some other reason . In the last few days spoke to someone young who will refuse it in case it makes them infertile.they are caring for covid folks in a care home . Many others on fb think it's all a government hoax or means of control

yes that's the potential. As mentioned before I spend huge amount of time arguing with folks who think the vaccine is going to kill them or some other reason . In the last few days spoke to someone young who will refuse it in case it makes them infertile.they are caring for covid folks in a care home . Many others on fb think it's all a government hoax or means of control

People that think like this are terminally stupid. Help them along the way by refusing treatment to those that refuse vaccination and then contract COVID. You can live out your fantasies, harm others in doing so, but you must also suffer the consequences.

People that think like that this are terminally stupid. Help them along the way by refusing treatment to those that refuse vaccination and then contract COVID. You can live out your fantasies, harm others in doing so, but you must also suffer the consequences.

Problem is this isn't the odd few, it's quite a common opinion amongst the facebook dregs. In fact on my travels I've met more people with this outlook than positive about getting a vaccine, which is a tad disconcerting.

Unfortunately the south Asian community are very resistant to vaccination at the moment, it's quite a concern to government especially as high rates in these areas

A rope and a few bricks might be better in the short term.

Or a simple kick in the balls?

To be honest, I don’t think this tirade will become policy, so I am letting fiction be my guide.

Don’t forget,

“a mental murder a day keeps the psychiatrist away”

You know how you told us your condition meant you had trouble regulating your output...

advertisement

Back