advertisement

[WTD] Shielded phono cable for turntable to phono stage

i.j.russell

pfm Member
I’m looking for a pair of shielded RCA to RCA cables to go between turntable and phono stage to cure a hum problem that I have. Length 0.5 to 1m length. Nothing too expensive.

Nothing to offer myself but you regularly see Linn Black interconnects for around £40 on eBay, Gumtree etc.

There’s lots of them, too many to cut and paste.

Lowest BIN.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I’m looking for a pair of shielded RCA to RCA cables to go between turntable and phono stage to cure a hum problem that I have. Length 0.5 to 1m length. Nothing too expensive.
May I ask what the turntable is please, does it have a wall wart power supply? If it does I think there is another thread on the forum where this issue has been resolved.

May I ask what the turntable is please, does it have a wall wart power supply? If it does I think there is another thread on the forum where this issue has been resolved.

Thorens TD 1600. It has an external linear power supply in box and connects to the turntable via a two pin din cable. I have a cable that works but it’s 5m long and I wanted something shorter.

Thorens TD 1600. It has an external linear power supply in box and connects to the turntable via a two pin din cable. I have a cable that works but it’s 5m long and I wanted something shorter.
Nice turntable. Doesn’t look like the other OP’s issue affects you. Good luck finding a suitable cable.

advertisement

Back