advertisement

[WTD] Shahinian Larc

kwmason

Won Ton On
Home design changes dictate. I no longer have own music room that has only had shahinian arcs/obelisks/hawks for the last 12 years. I’m relegate to book shelves.
Looking for a set of Larcs

any for sale?

Home design changes dictate. I no longer have own music room that has only had shahinian arcs/obelisks/hawks for the last 12 years. I’m relegate to book shelves.
Looking for a set of Larcs

any for sale?

I can't help you in your search but if you can't find any...listen to a pair of Neat Iotas.

If its any consolation, I can't even get any Larcs here in the US where they are made! I have been asking Vasken for at least a couple of years about them, and there is always some kind of delay on getting them built, cabinet makers, this, that. Maybe cabinet makers in the EU somewhere are building them for that market, no idea. It is a shame that Shahinian is not even represented here, such fine speakers, yet little available here.

Interesting Tim - I’m eager to get a system up and running again and keep seeing suitable amps etc to try but I want to built it around the speakers so want them first

advertisement

Back