advertisement

Secret audio club

Secret Audio Club is a much better name than 'Bake Off'. All that makes me think of, in combination with hifi, is fat middle aged men in pinnies baking things and remarking how floaty theirs is, and how much air there is in the textures.

Somehow i don't think this one will be at a hifi 'Bake Off'...

Manon-was-born-and-raised-in-France-1482251.jpg

There is only one Bake Off.

I mostly lurk on audio forums these days after getting bored of explaining that my cables really do make a difference for the 151st time (mostly on the 'Wam a few years ago), but I wanted to give a thumbs up to everyone from Oxford. :D

If you go ahead with the pub meet on the 26th then please count me in.

Cheers,

Andy

Good luck Oxfordshire :)
The New Ash Green Hi-Fi club has been running for over 40 years in Kent with an attempted off shoot in East Sussex. There was also a London club too.

A bit gutted to be away on the 26th as I live about 5 minutes walk down the Iffley Rd. Have fun anyway.

Should be able to make that unless work throws me a curveball

Kevin

The New Ash Green Hi-Fi club has been running for over 40 years in Kent with an attempted off shoot in East Sussex. There was also a London club too.

I remember coming to a couple of your evenings some 25 years ago,one in Sevenoak's and another near Brands Hatch,good to hear your still going.

I lived in Fawkham in the mid 70's so probably just missed The New Ash Green Hi-Fi club; where did you meet up?

So, no joke, I've got a sombrero and will wear it

Thanks to those who have PM'd me to say they can or can't make it. Not really sure on numbers, but I imagine somewhere between 5 and 10. I'll try and get there a bit early and get a table.

advertisement

Back