advertisement

searching in the classified section

richardg

Admonishtrator
I am looking for a preamplifier. I don't know which model, actually I don't know half my options still. So I search using the term 'preamplifier' but I get told that the search criteria is too short?

The vBiulletin search shouldn't reject 'preamplifier', and to be honest I have no idea why it is doing so other than inherent crapness. It's a law unto itself sometimes. Perhaps try pre*

Rich,

Have you tried the "Search Site / Google" option just below the site's built-in search engine?

Joe

I doubt if more than half of all preamplifier For Sale threads have the word preamplifier in them anyhow, and it would perhaps be more useful to simply plod through recent pages of FS posts - click Search, Advanced Search, Find Threads with Prefix [FS].

Cheers all.

I guess some vendors would not think to put the important keywords in their items, assuming everyone will know what it is the are selling by brand and model. But there are luddite buyers out there like me! And those are the few items that I will just have to miss out on.

advertisement

Back