advertisement

[FS] SAEC SPC-850 PC-Triple C Speaker Cable 2 X 2m

Paddy

pfm Member
I've just bought myself some longer length 850 cables which leaves me with 2 x 2m for sale at £150 delivered if anyone is interested. They are unterminated

SPC-850High-end speaker cable using PC-Triple C conductor​

A sibling model has been released for the SPC-650, which has been well received since its release. PC-Triple C uses a unique continuous forging and stretching technology to minimize grain boundaries that impede signal transmission, making the crystals continuous in the longitudinal direction and achieving excellent conduction performance. By reducing conductor resistance, sound is transmitted from low to high frequencies without stress, achieving clear and wide-range characteristics with even better S/N.

In order to maximize the characteristics of PC-Triple C, we used PE with damping material, which has a low relative dielectric constant and is designed to prevent vibrations, for the insulation and sheath. This is Saek Commerce's flagship speaker cable model, with a 3.4Sq thick conductor that conveys all information.
Please enjoy the overwhelming acoustic performance and good S/N of PC-Triple C.

Link to some thoughts I found from Cereal Killer on PMF on the quality of these cables

I bought CK’s 850 cables after he went active about 3 years ago and am still happily using them despite trying a few alternatives over the years.

They easily saw off the Van Damme black I'd been using for a year, sounded a bit muddy in comparison. When I bought them I was on the LS-40 loan program which arrived around the same time and felt they offered no obvious improvement over the 850, not better not worse. My ancient Odyssey 4 was about on a par, just edged out by the 850 on soundstage width and more obvious micro detail/texture info on some fave LPs.

Luxman 590AXII to Martin Logan ESL 13a

GLWS - reckon these are keenly priced.

advertisement

Back