advertisement

Ryan Sound Labs Service

baitrunner

pfm Member
An experience i need to share .Have owned RSL boards (gain and time aligned ) since roughly 2015 and used in a Naim 32.5 pre amp, these have performed faultlessly until just recently when the right channel stopped functioning. I traced this fault to the Time aligned board . Contacted Kit of Ryan sound Labs explaining this and asked his advice on using the Naim 729 boards with his gain boards , his response was very apologetic ( even though these boards are 8 years old) that one of the channels had failed and yes there was no problem using 729 boards with his gain boards , although i may lose some dynamics . His following response blew me away. Don't worry i will get you out a replacement latest version time aligned board at no cost to yourself, i will put in the post next week ,should take about 10 days, let me know how you get on with it . I offered to at least pay the postage but Kit was having none of it . Board duly arrived in the stated time, now installed and sounding brilliant .
A very big thank you to Kit and his brilliant service and attitude, really refreshing in this day and age .
Anyone ever considering using RSL products, all i can say is go for it , not only sounds good but the service is second to none .

Yes, Kit’s customer service is excellent.
I own his phono preamp and preamp. I very recently had technical questions about the phono preamp which were answered quickly and in an easily comprehensible way.

In the past he has also sent me, out of the blue and at no charge, a pair of upgraded cards for his preamp.
Kit is most definitely one of the good guys.

Mark D.

advertisement

Back