advertisement

Russ Andrews Oak Cone feet on a Shoebox Naim

Agreed that I will never know, but then I'm not looking for something magical to happen in this world or the next.

As you are obviously a good customer of Russ Andrews how long is his nose these days?

Agreed that I will never know, but then I'm not looking for something magical to happen in this world or the next.

As you are obviously a good customer of Russ Andrews how long is his nose these days?

I assume you still use a wind up gramophone then? After all, whats the point of looking for improvements if you are hapy with what you have got?;)

all I have been saying is I just think you should look for improvements elsewhere

add up the cost of everything you bought from companies (ie Russ Andrews et al) & put that toward some equipment changes

PS you are not far off the mark with your comment on the gramophone ~ I'm looking but not found better yet.

I love RA's assertion that the energy absorbed does not end up as heat. Erm...where does the energy go then? If the laws of physics are unchanged since I did my studies it can't just disappear into the material. OK, the heat isn't detectable, that's because sound is a rubbish way of transmitting energy and heat is a very effective way of soaking it up. As for the squash ball analogy and suggesting that there is no heat generated, RA has clearly not picked up a distinctly warm squash ball after 2 people have been leathering it against a wall for a few minutes.

I'm just going off to review my Peter Belt collection and count the pages of the books on my shelves.:rolleyes:

advertisement

Back